Source Vandelay Webdesign
PAGE ANALYSIS :
1. SEOmoz Page Strength Tool - A useful tool that gives an overall look at the strength of a page.
2. Sitening’s SEO Analyzer - See if your pages are structured to achieve high search engine rankings.
3. Self SEO’s Page Speed Checker - Test the load time of your pages and your competitor’s pages.
4. GoogleRankings.com - Check the use of keywords and phrases on your site.
5. Popuri - See several items such as PageRank and inbound links all at once.
6. Keyword Density Analysis - See how frequently you are using certain words and phrases.
7. Meta Tag Analyzer - How are search engine spiders seeing your meta tags ?
8. Code to Text Ratio - Check for code bloat.
9. Strongest Subpages Tool - Finds the 30 strongest subpages on your domain.
10. Similar Page Checker - Avoid duplicate content.
11. SEO Analysis Tool - Measures the ranking potential of a page.
12. WebSitePulse - A few different tools to test your sites performance.
13. Website Grader - Get a score for your site and even compare it to competitors if you want.
14. Watchfire WebXACT - Test for quality, accessibility, and privacy issues.
1. Google Analytics - The leading free stats program.
6. Smart Tracking
7. Alexa - See where your site ranks.
BLOG STATS :
1. FeedBurner - Stats on your feed and your subscribers.
2. pMetrics - from Performancing.
3. pMetrics Plugin- Extending pMetrics.
4. IceRocket - Free stats program for blogs.
5. Technorati - See who’s linking to you.
STATS PLUS :
1. Crazy Egg - Provides visual data about your visitors.
2. Mint - An extensible, self-hosted web site analytics program.
WEBMASTER TOOLS :
1. Google Webmaster Tools - Lots of information that shows you how Google sees your site.
2. Web CEO - A collection of a number of useful tools. Free and paid editions.
CHECK AND TRACK SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS :
1. Sitening’s SERP Tracker - Test your page’s optimization.
2. Search Engine Rankings Checker - From Mike’s Marketing Tools.
3. Google Banned Checker - Has the largest search engine in the world banned your website ? Find out here.
4. Number of Pages Indexed - How many pages do you have indexed by search engines ?
5. Website SEO Checkup - Make sure you’re ready to get high search engine rankings.
6. GeoTargeting Detection Tool from SEOmoz - Determine how well your site is targeted to country specific search engines.
GOOGLE PAGERANK :
1. PageRank Prediction - You need a minimum of 100 backlinks.
2. Smart PageRank - Check your PR.
REPUTATION AND BUZZ MONITORING :
1. Google Alerts - Have preset alerts sent to you by email.
2. co.mments - Monitor comments on blogs.
3. Conversation Tracker from BlogPulse
4. Trend Search from BlogPulse
5. Keotag - See if blogs are using your company name in the tags of their blog posts.
6. BoardTracker - Watch for mentions of your company in forums.
1. Dead Links tool from W3C - Find broken links.
2. Link Popularity Checker - From Mike’s Marketing Tools.
3. Xenu’s Link Sleuth - Find broken links.
4. Backlinks and Anchor Text - See who’s linking to you and what anchor text they are using.
5. Reciprocal Links Checker - Do you have agreements with others for reciprocal links ? Check them here.
SPIDER SIMULATOR :
1. Summit Media’s Spider Simulator
2. Spider View
3. Webconfs.com Spider Simulator
CSS ANALYSIS TOOLS :
1. Clean CSS - Formatting and Optimizing
2. CSS Tidy - Optimizer and parser.
3. CSS Redunancy Checker - Redundancy is easy to do with CSS. Fix it with this.
4. CSS Analyzer - A validator plus.
1. HTML - Validator from W3C.
2. CSS - Validator from W3C.
3. RSS - Validator from W3C.
WEBSITE PERFORMANCE :
1. AlertSite Website Performance Monitor
3. WebWatch Bot
GOOGLE ADSENSE :
1. Free Charts and Graphs
2. AdSense Notifier - Shows your AdSense stats in the status bar.
BROWSER COMPATIBILITY :
1. BrowserShots - See screenshots of your page in a number of different browsers.
2. Ready.mobi - Test your site for use with mobile browsers.
1. Geotargeting - find the location of your host’s servers
2. Find Your Site’s IP Address